Sunday, March 15, 2015

Almonds, Strawberries, and Coconut Flour.

This week I have been adding Almonds, Strawberries and Coconut Flour to my diet.  Almonds and Strawberries I am having no problems finding recipes to use them in.  Coconut flour is proving to be a little harder because finding a recipe that has coconut flour without eggs in the recipe is practically impossible.   I still need to work eggs into my life.   I was given the go ahead on eggs months ago.  But I wanted to wait till I could cook them into something.  I am pretty sure that Eggs mixed into foods will not cause me problems,  but psychologically wise I am afraid of Eggs.  I haven't eaten them in about 4 years.  I honestly don't even remember what problems they were causing me before I went off of them.  But every time eggs enter my mouth my stomach will instantly hurt, and I haven't even swallowed yet.  I have thought to have people trick me into eating eggs. BUT I know that won't work.  I HAVE to know what is in every recipe I eat.  And I am pretty sure I would recognize the texture of eggs.  I think I may just have to jump into both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment